Contract position: A Manufacturing Engineer is needed for a leader in electronics, healthcare, and lighting in the Gainesville, FL area. This position will establish and direct manufacturing practices, processes, procedures, facilities, tools and identify capex for NPI (new product introductions). No per diem available. No travel is anticipated. 1st shift: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Provide daily support to engineers, assembly and test technicians through root cause and problem solving methods. Improve existing manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Develop and maintain work instructions, process control procedures and operating procedures.
- Establish appropriate methods, tools, equipment, etc. required to produce products in keeping with the Quality Management System and related stands (ISO 13485, MDSAP and GMP).
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, preferably in Electrical or Electronics Engineering, or even a Bio-Medical degree.
- Must have at least 3 years of previous experience in a regulated electro-mechanical manufacturing environment (Medical Device, Aerospace, Military).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.