Permanent position: Our client is looking to add a Revit Designer that has HVAC, plumbing and facility layout experience to their facility in Northwest suburbs of Chicago, IL. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in producing plan drawings. This is a direct hire opportunity with a competitive salary and benefit plan. Responsibilities for the Designer
Requirements for the Designer
- Expertise with Revit families, detailing and work sharing.
- Responsible for 3D and BIM models using Revit MEP 2017.
- Work from rough sketch drawings to produce plan drawings.
- Set up backgrounds, schedules, and details.
- Support work of engineers and designers.
- Organize and follow drawings.
- Follow and enforce company quality control guidelines.
- Must demonstrate High level Revit MEP and AutoCAD skills.
- Must be able to work on multiple deadlines at once.
- We are looking for someone who shows an eye for detail and shares our vision of design excellence and client satisfaction.
- Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- We require that you have 2+ years of relevant Revit experience.
- Competitive salary, Insurance, 401(K) plan with matchPaid, and vacation time.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.