Permanent position: Project engineer needed for a Tier 1 automotive client in the Northern Kentucky area. This is a hands on role, where you will oversee capital projects and also work closely with program management. Salary will be based on experience.Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Assist with installations and make improvements and changes to the manufacturing process.
- Experienced with layout and design of manufacturing process.
- Create documentation for equeipment and processes.
- Work with customers on manufacturing milestones.
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience managing capital projects
- Experience with pumps, drives and conveyors.
- Experience with machining.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.