Permanent position: Manufacturer of custom products in the renewable energies field is looking for a Project Engineer to lead and oversee their onsite team of technicians. This role will be responsible for assisting and directing onsite team in the assembly, technical troubleshooting and installment of equipment at customer sites. This role requires 2 years of experience working on electrical controls systems and the ability to read electrical schematics. Relocation will be offered for qualified candidates. Apply now! Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Lead a team of technicians and assemblers to ensure proper execution of project deliverable's in a timely manner. This includes, but is not limited to hiring, training and scheduling of duties required.
- Read engineering drawings and electrical schematics to test and troubleshoot issues with hoists, OSL and PLC control panel's. Then oversee the the direction of teams on site in corrective repair procedures.
- Monitor project progress and ensure the project is in compliance with both quality and scheduling requirements.
- Assist customers in providing technical insight and support to help resolve any issues or needs.
- 20% travel to client sites as needed to run inspections and assist with instillation projects.
- Minimum of 2 years of education (associates degree) with 2 years of relevant experience, or minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to read electrical schematics and engineering drawings.
- Prior experience working on elevators and lifts preferred but not required.
- Prior leadership experience with the ability to make sound technical and commercial decisions.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.