Contract position: Project Manager opportunity with a client based out of the Bethlehem,, PA area. This position will be responsible for the overall management and execution of customer driven large drive and control projects. Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Plan, manage, and coordinate projects for integration, scope, time, costs, quality, risk, human resource, communication, and procurement.
- Manage cross-functional project teams using standard project processes, methodologies, and tools.
- Develop and maintain customer and vendor (internal and external) relationships
- Lead negotiation and dispute resolution activities with customers and vendors
- Prepare reports for management regarding project status
- Provide overall project leadership
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from an accredited institution
- Approximately 5 or more years of demonstrated project management experience
- Project management and application experience with complex hydraulic systems and controls projects.
- Knowledge and understanding of large integrated design build projects
- Experience working with teams and managing cross-functional areas in a leadership role.
- Functional knowledge of MS Office software and a working knowledge of MS Project and ERP systems
- Willingness to travel to project sites as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.