Contract position: We are searching for an Assistant Buyer in Waukesha, WI to work for a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Procurement Specialist
Requirements for the Procurement Specialist
- Assists in the purchase of assigned items such as machinery, precision tools, test equipment, etc. ensuring the meeting of quality, delivery, and specification requirements at the lowest possible cost.
- Helps to source new suppliers, negotiate prices, analyze trends, and expedite orders. -
- 1+ year of experience in purchasing, procurement or material planning
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.