Permanent position: Established maker of automotive parts seeks a LIAISON ENGINEER for its manufactcuring operations located just outside of RADFORD, VA. The LIAISON ENGINEER will be the conduit between the company and one of its suppliers, troubleshooting and resolving issues as they arise. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Troubleshoots, develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
- Supports the organization's efforts toward continuous improvement
- Prepares written reports and / or travels periodically between the customer site in VA to the manufacturing plant in NC
- BSME or related experience with at least 1 year of experience in an automotive parts making facility
- Experience work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment
- Experience / exposure to welding, mechanical joining, assembly, and / or painting highly desired
- The company provides a competetive benefits package to include relocation assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.