Contract position: We are searching for a Research Assistant with a Ph.D. in Atlanta, GA to work for a leading beverage company. This is an internship expected to last 12-18 months. Responsibilities for the R&D Technician
Requirements for the R&D Technician
- Develop or update 10 yr Roadmap to be well aligned with Growth/BU pipelines
- Assist with technical/science based assessment of innovations in the functional benefit arena
- Develop and document scorecard for innovation pipeline of ingredients
- Profile/understand top suppliers for Ingredients for each platform (Ready now and Research Pipelines)
- The benefit platforms include topics such as: digestive health, hydration, energy, nutrition and beauty.
- Be an assistant supporting 3-4 more senior scientists. Tasks will be assigned by other scientists- will require scientific knowledge creativity and initiative to complete tasks.
- Ph.D. degree in science, engineering, nutrition or related field
- Industry experience is a plus but not required
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.