Contract position: We are searching for a Service Engineer/Technician in Charlotte, NC to work for a leading office electronics company. This is a contract position expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Service Engineer
Requirements for the Service Engineer
- Provides complete support coverage for equipment assigned to a Managed Services customer in order to maintain the highest possible uptime for the customer.
- Support extends from supply replenishment through finished output, including operation of the equipment and finishing devices, it also includes full break/fix repair of the assigned equipment
- Ensures the equipment is set to optimal quality and performs full repair and replacement procedures to maintain peak standards of performance.
- Check operation of equipment, clean, adjust as required to ensure optimal print quality
- Support equipment asset management within the account -- Inventory, tag, and update equipment records as required for asset control -- Perform equipment asset tracking -- Track Move/Add/Change (MAC) of office equipment assets at designated sites
- A certificate or diploma from a vocational program , technical school, or college in the field of either: electronics, electrical / mechanical repair, or similar field.
- Experience or formal training in AC-DC electrical/electronics required
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency using AC /DC electrical multi-meter for troubleshooting. Demonstrate ability to work independently and/or on a team with minimal supervision.
- Ability to drive to various client sites (reliable vehicle, valid driver's license, clean driving record)
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.