Permanent position: A prominent medical device component manufacturer in Minneapolis, MN is seeking a Manufacturing Process Engineer to add to their growing team. The company is looking for someone with a background in CNC programming, troubleshooting, and process improvement. This is a low volume, high mix CNC environment using lathes and mills. Salary range is up to $90K with up to a 20%, excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, and reimbursement for job training. The company is looking to hire someone ASAP. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- CNC Design and Debug (G-Code and MasterCam) for Milling and Lathe to produce medical device components
- Process improvement and reducing setup time for a low volume, high mix CNC environment
- Designing of tooling and fixtures for new jobs
- CNC experience
- Experienced in Process improvement
- Salary range is up to $90K with up to a 20%, excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, and reimbursement for job training. The company is looking to hire someone ASAP.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.