Permanent position: Electrical maintenance supervisor needed for a client in Northwest Indiana. Client in the steel industry is looking for somone who is hands on and can oversee all aspects of electrical maintenance. Salary will be based on experience.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Supervisor
Requirements for the Maintenance Supervisor
- Evaluates the electrical performance and condition of the operations to identify potential failures and to plan preventative repairs.
- Assist in the planning large projects and installations.
- Assist with the preventative electrical maintenance schedule with the goal of reducing unscheduled delays and increasing productivity.
- Supervising and training the Union workforce.
- Implementation and adherence of all safety procedures which include but are not limited to, lock-out-tag out, personal protective equipment, fall protection, high voltage procedures, etc.
- Two or Four year Electrical Degree
- Minimum of five years' experience in electrical supervision in a Steel Mill environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.