Permanent position: Quality Manager needed for a full-time opportunity in the Elmwood Park, NJ area. The Quality Manager will be responsible for ensuring compliance, that products meet customer standards, and leading a team in problem solving and investigating internal and external rejections. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Lead team in problem solving and investigating internal and external rejections.
- Manage quality risks and ensure compliance.
- Support and manage 3rd party technical audits.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- 5 years' experience in quality role.
- Experience managing or leading a team.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.