Contract position: We are searching for a Quality Assurance Technician in Moorestown, NJ. This is a contract position expected to last 3 months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Laboratory Technician
Requirements for the Laboratory Technician
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative testing of raw materials and finished goods.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative testing of beverages, syrups, and raw materials throughout the entire production process.
- Analyze syrup beverage and/or water attributes.
- Audit container rinsers, air blowers, filters, and coders to ensure proper operations.
- Conduct package quality inspection and quality audits and isolate product that does not meet standards.
- Receive and test CO2 and all raw materials prior to production process.
- High school diploma or GED is required; Bachelor's degree in science-related field preferred
- 2+ years relevant lab technician experience or similar production/manufacturing experience
- Experience within the food or beverage manufacturing industry is ideal
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.