Permanent position: World Class automotive industry manufacturer seeks an EMPLOYEE RELATIONS REPRESENTATIVE for its off-shift (8PM-6:40AM/ 4 x 10 schedule with shift differential pay) operations. Primary responsibilities in this position will include associate relations, coaching, and monitoring of applicable policies and procedures. IMMEDIATE DIRECT-HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH A PREMIER AUTOMOBILE PARTS MANUFACTURER LOCATED IN THE UPSTATE (Greenville/Spartanburg) OF SOUTH CAROLINA. Responsibilities for the Human Resource Generalist
Requirements for the Human Resource Generalist
- Ensures consistent and equitable treatment of associates and maintains an issue free work environment
- Develops and improves applicable policies and procedures.
- Supports administrative requirements where necessary, and performs other duties as assigned by management
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of Human Resources experience or 2+ years of supervisory experience in a production environment, to include some experience in training of associates
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills, including oral and written mediation and facilitation skills
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws
- The company provided comprehensive medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, short-term and long-term Disability benefits, Life Insurance, tuition reimbursement, and a savings plan with 401K and Retirement Income Account
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.