Permanent position: Immediate opening for a Industrial Maintenance Manager outside of the Columbia, SC area. This PERM position requires current/previous experience in implementing and managing a Preventative Maintenance Program on machines, equipment and plant facility. Previous experience managing a Maintenance department team is required. Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager
- Implement and manage a Preventative Maintenance Program on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Equipment knowledge of forklifts, over head crane, mills, grinders, lathes.
- Understands, follows and enforces all established safety, health, quality and Company policies, procedures and recognized practices.
- Maintain controls for assuring successful plant performance to budgeted goals.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility's equipment.
- Manage emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during operation and manage scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- A minimum of five years Industrial Maintenance Technician experience is preferred.
- Electrical troubleshooting skills. Must be able to work with 3 phase voltage up to 480v
- Maintenance Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals to perform required maintenance and service.
- Comprehensive benefits to include medical, dental, vacation, and 401k
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.