Permanent position: One of the largest producers in it's product is looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer for their location between Louisville and Cincinnati. This position is responsible for managing asset reliability risks that could adversely affect plant or business operations by ensuring the reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, and facilities. Excellent company open to entry-level candidates. $2 billion in annual sales, 1500 employee site, no layoff in 25 year year history. Included in base salary is a personal bonus that has averaged 10% in last 15 years. Excellent benefits, including relocation assistance. Responsibilities for the Maintenance Engineer
Requirements for the Maintenance Engineer
- Studies machinery requirements, maintenance manuals and maintenance procedures to design and establish Preventative Maintenance Programs to increase equipment up-time.
- Maintenance activities and insures all maintenance work is satisfactory complete as assigned.
- Analyzes and defines machinery and equipment problems to improve quality, productivity, repair damaged equipment, save money, and increase production line up time.
- Communicate and coordinates with Maintenance Personnel to provide technical expertise and support on the full range of maintenance projects and programs to reduce maintenance costs, avoid costly downtime, and increase equipment utilization.
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- 1-5 years of experience (including internships) involved in Reliability/PM
- 401K, Health, Dental, Quarterly Bonus, Relocation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.