Permanent position: Global specialized manufacturer in the automotive industry is seeking a Quality Controls Engineer for their facility just west of Lexington, KY. This employee will support the development and maintenance of the Quality system in addition to serving as the primary contact for external customers and suppliers. Responsibilities for the Quality Control Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Control Engineer
- Supports the development and maintenance of the Quality System; Primary customer contact for quality related issues, including customer claims.
- Conducts analysis of reject product from customer (Warranty / Field or Customer plant level rejects); Supports internal reject product analysis when required; Creates detailed analysis report and present information internally and to customer when necessary.
- Follows the guidelines and standards per PPAP, MSA, APQP (if needed), and other applicable customer or ASQ quality standards.
- Provides training to quality technicians and inspectors as requested.
- B.S. or M.S. in a technical field, preferably Engineering
- Experience with CMM; Proficient in the use of SPC data and collection.
- ASQ certification would be a PLUS
- General knowledge of machining, heat treatment, metallurgical, gauge development and control.
- Experience in the automotive industry is highly preferred
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401K with company match
- PTO and Paid company Holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.