Permanent position: A manufacturing company that provides mission-critical, water free cooling for data centers is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to join its team ASAP! The Senior Electrical Engineer will design, develop, test, and/or supervise the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, components, or systems for data center cooling equipment. Candidates with Electrical Control Panel design experience are highly desirable. Responsibilities for the Senior Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Senior Electrical Engineer
- Coordinate and expedite the implementation of new releases or changes while ensuring design requirements are maintained
- Generate drawings as needed using software systems provided for task
- Develop, plan and perform tests to ensure reliable designs and products that meet all project objectives. Document all designs, work and tests for future reference.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering
- 7+ years of experience in Electrical Engineering
- Electro-mechanical experience, preferably within a manufacturing/assembly/ electrical control panel shop environment
- Experience in the compressed air industry or engineering electrical controls for mechanical products is required
- In-depth knowledge of industrial control systems for machinery (VFDs, All Instrument types, Weigh Systems and etc.). Experience should include design for: constructability, consistency, maintenance, and quality.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.