Permanent position: HR Recruiter located near Calhoun, GA for a leading manufacturer of environmentally sustainable energy products. This position is responsible to coordinate communication between workforce and management to ensure efficient resolution of concerns and daily tasks. To be considered - A.S or B.S degree with at least five (5) years of recruitment experience in a manufacturing environment. Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is required. This is a direct hire opportunity. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Recruiter
Requirements for the Recruiter
- Assist management team with recruiting and sourcing qualified staff for the facility in salary and/or non-exempt positions.
- Coordinate communication between workforce and management to ensure efficient resolution of concerns and daily tasks
- Assist in developing human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information
- Work closely with supervisors to ensure a sufficient labor force is available to meet manufacturing requirements
- Facilitate and provide training and orientation to new employees
- Administer FMLA leave of absence
- Two (2) or Four (4) year degree in related field is required
- Must have at least five (5) years of recruitment experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of HR compliance and regulations
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Full benefits package
- PTO / Vacation plan
- Growth opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.