Contract position: A Medical Device Manufacturing Engineer is needed for a company specializing in the production of medical supplies in the Irving, TX area. This role will focus on developing, executing and closure of Utilities Qualifications for different Manufacturing Areas. No per diem is available.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Tasks include but are not limited to Lay-out Drawing review, Tagging, Equipment IQ/OQ, Process IQ/OQ
- System Validation Focus, writes and execute Facility and Utilities Qualifications and Final reports
- Works with manufacturing managers, supervisors, and other engineers in developing, evaluating, and improving manufacturing methods by utilizing knowledge of product design, raw materials, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control standards
- Prior experience with validation of process and equipment for utilities
- Knowledge of manufacturing medical device preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.