Contract position: Our client, a leading electronics manufacturer located in St. Petersburg, FL, is looking for a Program Manager. The Program Manager will be responsible for directing and managing high visibility global multi-site electromechanical medical device programs. The programs may range between 6 mths to 4 years in duration. The Program Manager is the direct and critical link to our OEM customers and our Business Unit teams and will be responsible for developing/managing budgets, schedules and design documentation for frequent status update reporting and tracking. Excellent opportunity, possibility of going direct. Some Travel required. APPLY TODAY!! Responsibilities for the Program Manager
Requirements for the Program Manager
- Program Management of electromechanical medical device new product launch.
- Demonstrated experience managing programs with multiple engineering disciplines on multi-site global programs; Experience managing small and large teams of engineers.
- Demonstrated experience managing design programs as part of a contract design and engineering organization is desired.
- Demonstrated experience with stage gate product development processes;Earned Value Management and how to track and manage.
- Self-motivated and able/interested in working in an environment that may involve minimum management oversight.
- BS in Engineering\Technical Degree
- Minimum 5-10 years Program Management experience.
- Six Sigma background or related methodical or analytical skills desirable.
- PMP certification is desired.
- Medical Device (equipment) experience and understanding of Quality Management Systems and Design Controls is highly preferred although other regulated industries may be considered.
- Contractor Benefits and PTO available.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.