Permanent position: International manufacturer of automotive parts in the Fountain Inn, SC area seeking Controls Technicians and Maintenance Technicians for all shifts. Industrial equipment background for MFG is required. Experience with Siemens S7 equipment highly desired! Responsibilities for the Controls Technician
Requirements for the Controls Technician
- Identify deficiencies in equipment from operation and original design to force equipment failure; serve as an internal consultant for issues related to maintenance controls in troubleshooting.
- Ensure maximum up-time on all manufacturing equipment to include but not limited to machining, heat treat, assembly equipment, shop equipment, ASRS and facilities.
- Modify programming improvements and controls systems involving PLC's and PC's
- High school diploma or GED equivalent & 2 -5+ years of related experience
- 2-5+ years demonstrated experience in electrical engineering, control system design and installation utilizing PLC's ladder logic, variable frequency drives and servo control systems
- Experience in Automotive manufacturing and assembly, preferred.
- Automation / robotics exposure, with Kuka robotics / Siemens PLC's a plus.
- Competitive benefits package provide - Direct Hire role
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.