Permanent position: A national leader in the design and production of customized field-erected storage tanks located in Kentucky is seeking experienced Project Engineer. Analyze and design steel tank structures while working with engineering team to establish project requirements, directing and reviewing drawing packages, and working with sales department by preparing bid sketches and quantity summaries. Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Analysis and design of API storage tanks
- Review of contract documents and drawings
- Assist with support of sales department by preparing bid sketches and quantity summaries.
- Prepare detailed drawing packages in all phases of fabrication and construction
- Registered Professional Engineer with a BS Degree in Engineering with structural emphasis.
- Familiarity with AISC ASD/LRFD, ACI318 and knowledge of AWWA D100, API 650
- Minimum of three years' experience in tank design and experience with API Tank standards
- Comprehensive benefits package included.
- Relocation assistance available.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.