Permanent position: Sr Mechanical Project Engineer needed - Well respected specialty paper products manufacturer is seeking an experienced Sr Mechanical Project Engineer for a direct hire career opportunity based in central Wisconsin. Candidate will support various capital projects for a specialty fine paper and packaging mill. Competitive base salary and incentives available. Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates.Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Candidate will help identify, perform detailed engineering, and execute various capital projects in the mill to meet safety, quality, and production performance goals
- Manage third party engineering and equipment provider project teams
- Provide on-going engineering support to the Operations and Maintenance teams as needed
- BSME and 5+ years mechanical engineering and project management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven capabilities as a design engineer and a project manager
- Paper mill experience a big plus
- Utility grade benefits, including 100% employer match on employee 401k plan contribution up to 6% of salary and many other benefits
- Generous base salary and bonus eligible
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.