Permanent position: Global commercial real estate services and investment firm on-site with a technology company in Sunnyvale, CA, is looking for several EHS Supervisors, Distric Managers with experience in emergency compliance and/or construction auditing. These are direct hire opportunties. Responsibilities for the Environmental Health Safety Engineer
Requirements for the Environmental Health Safety Engineer
- Monitors HSE emergency preparedness, response, and recovery programs for regulatory compliance.
- Participates in the planning, designing, and executing emergency response and recovery online and hands-on training, drills, exercises, and readiness efforts related to HSE emergency response preparedness, response, and recovery program.
- Assists in the development and implementation of standardized metrics to measure the effectiveness of the construction HSE program monthly
- Support the process for monitoring injury, illness, and incident related performance within the assigned account, or market area.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required, Bachelors preferred.
- 5 years of EHS experience.
- OSHA 1926 preferred.
- Competitive benefits like performance bonus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.