Permanent position: One of the worlds leading suppliers of automated packaging equipment is currently in search for a Project Engineer to join their growing Denver engineering team. The ideal candidate will have experience leading and managing the engineering and custom design equipment orders, interfacing with vendors and suppliers regarding parts, assisting and maintaining project budget on a monthly basis. Project Engineer candidate must have a minimum of three years experience as a project engineer, 3 years supervisory experience, a bachelors degree in Mechanical engineer and good 3D CAD Solid Works and 2D detailing programs experience. Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Assume Project Engineer Lead as assigned
- Lead and manage the engineering and custom design equipment order in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide quote assistance to sales
- Interface with vendors/suppliers regarding parts
- Create, maintain, and control BOMs within the ERP system
- Responsible for completing ECRs (Engineering Change Order) and SDRs (Supplier Deviation Requests) for product line in timely manner
- Assistance and maintain project budget on monthly basis
- Create and update project plans in Microsoft Project Software
- Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 years' experience as a project engineer
- 3 years of supervisory experience
- Proficient computer skills with 3D CAD Solid Works, 2D detailing programs
- Ability to meet stringent timelines with the ability to multi-task and change priorities
- Ability to direct staff for the duration of a project and clearly communicate work expectations
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on a specific piece of equipment
- Industry leading comprehensive compensation package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.