Permanent position: Product Design Engineer located in St. Louis, MO for a leading manufacturer of components used in the aerospace, defense, and military industries. This position is responsible to design new aircraft products and redesign existing products to meet customer needs and specifications. To be considered - Bachelor's degree in either Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering with at least five (5) years of design experience with aircraft components. This is a direct hire opportunity. Relocation assistance is available. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Product Design Engineer
Requirements for the Product Design Engineer
- Design new products and redesign existing products to meet customer needs and specifications
- Provide engineering expertise to ensure that all products are designed, procured and built according to customer requirements
- Involved heavily in the testing of the product they are working on/assigned
- Perform CAD modeling, assist with prototype creation, and write technical reports.
- Be involved in product concept through completion
- Bachelor's degree in either Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- Must have product design experience with aircraft components
- 3D CAD modeling proficiency required
- Experience writing component specifications, or designing products to meet those specifications.
- Knowledge with products that are required to meet either military standards or FAA standards.
- Full benefits package
- PTO / Vacation plan
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.