Contract position: A Civil Designer is needed for a world class utility company in the Tulsa, OK area. This position will provide civil engineering support for Transmission Line Engineering department. No per diem available. Flex time is allowed. OT is possible but not often. Travel is 15%, sometimes overnight.Responsibilities for the Civil Engineer
Requirements for the Civil Engineer
- Utilize PLS-CADD software to design and analyze transmission lines according to industry and company standards.
- Develop functional and detailed scoping documents for estimating purposes.
- Order material for construction. Create construction drawing packages.
- Attend project and team meetings. Perform site visits as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering in a program accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
- Must be proficient in PLS-CADD.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.