Contract position: Medical Device Product Development Engineer III needed in St Paul MN. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
Requirements for the Design Engineer
- Support the Lead Engineer in fulfilling requirements for product development, regulatory compliance, design control and risk management activities
- Help ensure that design and development activities and documentation are within regulatory compliance, particularly for the new European Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- Help prepare and maintain the Design History Files and Risk Management files according to the project schedule
- B.S. in Engineering (discipline: Bio-mechanical, Biomedical preferred)
- 3-5+ years recent and relevant work experience in a medical or regulated industry
- Medical device design experience required, specifically experience with design compliance is preferred
- Design control documentation (particularly for Design History Files, Risk Management Files and for regulatory submission)
- Experienced with all typical software tools (MS Office Suite, Minitab, CAD SW - prefer SolidWorks)
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.