Contract position: A Lancaster Heavy Equipment manufacturer seeks a Manufacturing Engineer, to improve manufacturing and assembly. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Validate and document standardized work in multiple areas including paint, weld, assembly and final assembly areas.
- Interaction with both the hourly and salaried workforce, in order to obtain the operational information related to the work elements, line rates, etc.
- -Review work content, make entries into ProPlanner and develop SOS/SOP/OPL documentation.
- Differentiate between work content and NVAA, complete video analysis and categorize work elements and basic IE decisions.
- Bachelors degree in Agricultural Business Management, or an Engineering discipline.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.