Contract position: We are searching for a Pricing Analyst in Jackson, MI to work for an aerospace manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last 6 months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Pricing Analyst
Requirements for the Pricing Analyst
- Data coordination, analysis, and research to develop pricing strategies based on product value and market factors in support of Division profit optimization.
- Works with Contracts and Finance to support customer fact finds, audits, and negotiations.
- Proactively support strategic pricing initiatives for assigned customers/products to incorporate market and value pricing methodologies.
- Evaluate historical data, competitive information and product features to develop customer/product specific pricing.
- Prepare Long Term Agreement proposal sign-offs and negotiation objectives for management review.
- Partner with Technical Support and Product Management in confirming product commerciality and competitive position for assigned product lines.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution, preferably Business or Analytics
- Strategic pricing experience in value and market pricing methodologies
- Fluid and electrical manufacturing/product knowledge
- As an ITAR facility; this position requires the use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.