Permanent position: CMMS Systems Administrator - Well established and growing facilities and building maintenance service provider is seeking an experience Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) administrator for a direct hire career opportunity in Atlanta, GA. CMMS Administrator is responsible implementation and management for the overall asset management, work planning, and spare part inventory setup.Responsibilities for the Administrator
Requirements for the Administrator
- CMMS Administrator is responsible implementation and management for the overall asset management, work planning, and spare part inventory setup.
- Work with field staff to ensure inventory and control programs, purchasing policies, etc. are implemented and administered consistently in the CMMS system
- Create standard workflows for work requests, preventive maintenance programs, project requests, and inspections, etc.
- Adding Equipment to PM Plans, Schedules, and Work Packages
- Support management in the scheduling and assigning of work. Manage work orders in the system; ensure proper creation, planning, update and closure of work orders.
- 6+ years' experience working with CMMS software and an understanding of standard work process associated with building systems maintenance
- Professional IT technical experience required. Solid technical background in computer hardware, software and mobile devices
- Experience planning, scheduling and auditing overall facilities/maintenance activities.
- Specific experience with (in order of importance) Maintenance Connection, Emaint, FacilityDude, SchoolDude, or Maximo.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of MS SQL
- Regional relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.