Permanent position: Immediate opening for a Electrical Engineer / Controls Engineer located Barnstable, MA working with industrial machinery and ideally having experience with both Allen Bradley and Siemens controls systems. Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- AutoCAD drawings associated with controls systems, control panel, wiring diagrams, wiring schematics etc..
- PLC programming and debugging
- Minimal travel out to client sites for start-ups and commission of new equipment. (up to 25%)
- BSEE is preferred; AS Degree with specific experience will be considered.
- 3+ years experience in an industrial machinery / automation setting.
- PLC programming, debugging and troubleshooting experience
- AutoCAD experience
- Familiar with control systems, control panels and electrical diagrams / schematics associated with automated equipment and machinery.
- Company sponsored benefits, PTO, 410k will be provided
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.