Permanent position: A heavy manufacturer in Texarkana is seeking a dynamic Project Electrical Engineer to lead multiple capital investment projects and other engineering projects. This Project Electrical Engineer will coordinate electrical requirements for engineering projects and execute the design, modification, revision, layout and requisition of plant machinery and equipment. The ideal Project Electrical Engineer will have 3+ years of experience in a (preferably heavy) manufacturing environment and have previous capital investment project management experience. This Project Electrical Engineer will be expected to juggle up to 10 projects at one time. A BSEE or BSEET is required for this Project Electrical Engineer. Our Client is offering relocation assistance for the right candidate.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Provide and maintain technical support in the design and development of electrical systems.
- Develop, install and troubleshoot control system programming such as PLC HMI and/or specialty component software.
- Manage up to 10 capital investment projects at one time; projects range in budget from $50,000-$10,000,000.
- Assist with heavy manufacturing initiatives.
- Indirectly lead a team of up to 8 team members.
- BSEE or BSEET.
- 3+ years of (preferably heavy) manufacturing experience. Ideal backgrounds include pulp/paper, foundry, refinery or automotive.
- Previous experience leading multiple capital investment projects.
- 3+ years of PLC HMI experience.
- Comprehensive healthcare.
- Competitive PTO.
- 401(k) with a high company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Relocation assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.