Permanent position: This role is for a Manufacturing Engineer position located in New Berlin WI. This company is a industry leader in the identification products industry. The company plans on significant growth in the next 5 years. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to make their mark with their contributions, help build the future and come along for the ride. This person will be responsible for designing and leading manufacturing processes. This will require a hands on approach and strong work ethic. Will understand how to translate a idea into a working process. Understands machine cycle times and has had experience with repetitive printing processes. Understands production costs as well as the cost of the machinery involved in the manufacturing process. Will be responsible for retrofitting existing machine lines to increase production volume and cost reduction.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Understands how to take a idea and turn it into a functioning manufacturing process.
- Performs engineering duties, develops and tests mechanical devices
- Establishes standard operating procedures for all equipment setup and operation
- Works closely with Product Management to develop new products and enhance the quality of the existing products.
- Make recommendations on how to automate manual processes.
- Minimum 5 years experience in engineering.
- 5-10 years experience in printing or repetitive production environment.
- Previous knowledge of lean application in production / manufacturing environment beneficial.
- Bachelors degree in Industrial, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Competitive benefits package,
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.