Permanent position: Manufacturing company in the Fort Worth Area, TX, offering leading innovative façade finishing solutions, services, and systems for architects and builders is looking for a Planner/Scheduler. This is a permanent position.Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- Perform MRP analysis and release Purchase Orders, Transfer Orders and Manufacturing Work Orders to Production Floor.
- Orders and scheduled deliveries of raw materials to be used in Production;
- Works with the Production Supervisor, Shipping/Warehouse Supervisor, and the Regional Master Planner/Scheduler to maintain the ERP system stock policies, lead times, safety stocks, and other ordering criteria to ensure material availability when required while maximizing inventory turns;
- Excellent communicatio skills, computer and ERP.
- High school Dilpoma, AA or BS preffered.
- 5 years experience in a manufacturing enviroment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.