Permanent position: A global capital equipment manufacturing company is seeking a Maintenance Engineer to support production of the HVAC equipment. The company is a predominant partner for the energy and water industries. The Maintenance Engineer will work from the office primarily answering questions from customers with equipment issues. A background in water treatment or water treatment analysis is critical for this position. The ability to read and understand drawings is also a plus. This is a direct hire position with paid vacation, full benefit and 401K package, and bonus eligibility. Responsibilities for the Maintenance Engineer
Requirements for the Maintenance Engineer
- Provide technical support and assist customers in troubleshooting equipment issues.
- Perform and report the results of water analysis at the customer site
- Troubleshoot equipment at the customer location (less than 10% travel to customer sites)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Full company paid relocation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.