Permanent position: Leading manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Maintenance Technician on 2nd shift. This position is located in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Candidates must have a strong mechanical background in hydraulics, pneumatics, and preventative maintenance (PM). Electrical experience is a PLUS! This position is commensurate with experience ranging from $20 to $25 an hour, plus OT, and a shift premium. LOCAL candidates only at this time. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Maintain and troubleshoot all machine and process systems, electrical and mechanical
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot power distribution systems, branch circuits, lighting systems, transformers, and wiring methods and materials
- Perform routine maintenance of systems based on machine PM requirements
- Hands-on experience working in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Experience with mechanical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, etc.
- Must be open to working a 2nd shift opportunity
- Must obtain a High School Diploma or a GED
- Full-time, direct-hire, and permanent position
- Hourly rate ranging from $20 - $25 an hour plus OT, plus shift premium
- 401(k) plan with company match, tuition assistance, and flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, and short and long term disability protection
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.