Permanent position: A heavy manufacturer in Texarkana is seeking a PLC Engineer to assist their Electrical Engineering department in PLC programming, assist the plant staff in installing and setting up new equipment, and assist multiple departments with machine and equipment malfunctions as needed. This PLC Engineer will troubleshoot machine issues, make programming changes on automated equipment to improve processes, and help maintain and continuously improve existing equipment. A BSEE or BSEET is required for this PLC Engineer. The ideal PLC Engineer will have strong co-op experience or real world experience as a PLC Engineer in a manufacturing environment and have experience in the improvement of plant equipment and processes. Our Client is offering relocation assistance for the right candidate.Responsibilities for the PLC Engineer
Requirements for the PLC Engineer
- PLC HMI programming.
- Installing new equipment.
- Troubleshooting machinery and equipment.
- Continuously improving equipment and processes.
- Supporting multiple departments as needed.
- BSEE or BSEET.
- Strong co-op or real world experience as a PLC Engineer in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in the improvement of plant equipment and processes.
- Comprehensive healthcare.
- Competitive PTO.
- 401(k) with a high company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Relocation assistance.
- Opportunity for upward mobility within the company.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.