Permanent position: Well established capital equipment manufacturer in the Memphis, TN area is looking for an experienced Application Engineer to work directly with customers and the engineering departments. This role will focus on a new business line related to electrical control panels. Strong communication skills and understanding of electrical control panels is important. Responsibilities for the Application Engineer
Requirements for the Application Engineer
- Work with sales teams to understand customer requirements, promote the sale of industrial control panels, and to provide sales support.
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements; Arrange for demonstrations or trial installations of equipment.
- Prepare and deliver presentations that explain products and services to customers and prospective customers.
- Provide integrated solutions to perspective clients.
- B.S. in Engineering or Business degree with relevant industrial sales experience
- 3+ years relevant experience in industrial sales, specifically electrical control panels or electrical systems is highly preferred.
- Travel to customer sites is required
- Develop new clientele by providing electrical control panel products/solutions
- Mobilization assistance provided for qualified candidates.
- Comprehensive company benefits
- Bonus eligibility.
- Travel and living expenses when away from home are company paid.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.