Contract position: Embedded Firmware Engineer needed for an amazing opportunity in the Framingham, MA area. The Sr. Embedded Firmware Engineer is responsible for design of embedded systems for instrumentation specifications. Apply now for immediate considerationResponsibilities for the Embedded Software Engineer
Requirements for the Embedded Software Engineer
- Design of embedded systems for instrumentation
- Participate in architecture definition, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation
- System integration and troubleshooting.
- Creation and/or Specification and implementation of test scripts
- Broad knowledge of electro-mechanical systems, motors and motion control
- Ability to work within an ISO9001 design environment
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5-7 years of experience related to listed duties and responsibilities
- Strong background in Analog, Digital, and embedded systems design
- Embedded C programming (low level hardware interface & GUI development)
- Knowledge of USB, SPI, I2C, UART, Wireless, and high speed signals design
- Familiarity a plus if experienced with .NET, C#, Delphi, LabView
- Analytical skills and determination to implement unique and effective solutions to difficult problems. Solid technical aptitude with an innate ability to analyze and coordinate data
- Industry leading contractor benefits! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.