Permanent position: Manufacturing company in Haines City, FL is looking for a Maintenance Technician. This perason will work independently and with other plant personnel to perform reactive, preventative and predictive maintenance tasks on production and facilities equipment. This is a permanent position. Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Repair, install, replace and maintain plant equipment such as mixers, conveyors, compressors and pumps.
- Performs upgrades to building, machinery or equipment as required.
- One year certificate from college, military or technical school, plus one year of industrial maintenance experience.
- Understand PLC Programming Languages, Input/Output systems.
- Skilled Problem solving - Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, and Pneumatic.
- Able to read electrical and mechanical prints.
- Able to use electronic and mechanical test equipment.
- Health, Dentla and Vision benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.