Contract position: Innovative event company is seeking an AutoCAD Drafter in the Las Vegas, NV area. Qualified candidates will have 2-5 years of AutoCAD Drafting experience, experience with AutoCAD 3D and experience drafting/detailing structures. This is a hands-on position that works with the engineering team to drive projects forward. Additional qualifications and requirements below. Some overtime required, will be paid time and a half. Responsibilities for the 3D Drafter
Requirements for the 3D Drafter
- Drafting site surveys, installs, floor plans, electrical set up and construction plans.
- Numbering and labeling of part assemblies, signs, carpet plans, etc,
- File management and document control of PDFs, renderings and specs.
- High School Diploma or GED
- AutoCAD 3D experience required
- Experience using AutoCAD to draft structures required.
- Ability to work some overtime
- AutoCAD 2010-2014 preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.