Contract position: We are searching for a Manufacturing Engineer in largo, FL to work for a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract role expected to last 7-12 months and could be extended. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Resume responsibility of existing Manufacturing Engineers to support production requirements
- Help to identify savings opportunities through efficiency and productivity projects
- Support other savings projects as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or similar
- 5+ years of experience as a Manufacturing/Process Engineer
- Familiar with workcenters, routings and manufacturing process.
- Experience with Lean/Six Sigma
- Contractor Benefits: Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.