Contract position: We are searching for an Entry Level Engineer in largo, FL to work for a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract role expected to last 7-12 months and could be extended.Responsibilities for the Entry Level Engineer
Requirements for the Entry Level Engineer
- Collect and perform time studies as needed to complete work center times by product families.
- Complete upload forms for each part with demonstrated time
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is required, Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering is preferred
- An internship or manufacturing experience is preferred
- Able to stand and collect time studies up to 8 hours (or longer).
- Contractor Benefits: Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.