Permanent position: Master Scheduler needed for a full-time opportunity in the Amesbury, MA area. The Master Scheduler will be responsible for daily planning and scheduling of work orders, managing inventory of raw materials, monitor workload to assure reliable production. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Master Scheduler
Requirements for the Master Scheduler
- Develop production plan from MPS output, and incoming order flow, based upon available capacity.
- Track and report OTR (On Time Release) and OTS (On Time Shipment) each month.
- Owner of capacity tool and production schedule.
- Manage labor tracking and entry in ERP system.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 years experience with scheduling and inventory management.
- APICS or similar certification is highly preferred.
- ERP system experience and strong Excel skills.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.