Contract position: We are searching for a Production Planner/Master Scheduler in Largo, FL to work for a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last 7-12 months but could be extended. Responsibilities for the Scheduler
Requirements for the Scheduler
- Collect and perform time studies as needed to complete work center times by product families.
- Understand and implement the use of capacity planning in the company's ERP
- Support other project tasks and requirements as needed, including performing time studies.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience with Production Planning/Scheduling within a manufacturing environment
- Experience with ERP systems
- Contractor Benefits: Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.