Permanent position: Global real estate company is looking for a District Manager to be on site with one of their clients in Sunnyvale, CA. This person wil be responsible to implement, execute, and manage Health, Safety and Environmental programs relative to a large national/international corporate account or market area. This is a permanent position. Responsibilities for the Environmental Health Safety Manager
Requirements for the Environmental Health Safety Manager
- Monitors Health, Safety, and Environmental regulatory compliance within the account, market area, or assigned area of responsibility.
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategic solutions that will support management's efforts to improve and maintain compliance as required.
- Monitors injury, illness, and incident related performance within the account, market area, or other assigned area of responsibility.
- Develops and implements standardized metrics to measure the effectiveness of HSE programs; including both lagging and leading indicators.
- Supervise and train a small team of EHS specialists.
- BS degree.
- At least 5 years of experience managing in EHS field.
- Experience working in manufacturing, construction and/or facility management is a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal, state and local health and safety, and environmental regulations is essential.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.