Contract position: A Mechanical Designer is needed for a company that produces and markets pet food, treats and litter in the St. Louis, MO area. This role will support the Mechanical Design of projects, as well as factory office projects. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Designer
Requirements for the Mechanical Designer
- Develop mechanical P&IDs or air flow diagrams and duct design in AutoCAD.
- Create piping model in Plant 3D and Revit to create mechanical construction package.
- Work with engineers to specify pumps and heat exchangers or specify HVAC equipment.
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree or technical certificate in Design.
- 5+ years of proficiency in AutoCAD 3D, AutoCAD and Revit in a professional setting and ability to use AutoCAD, all in mechanical piping design.
- Microsoft Excel and Work ability. Experience creating industrial mechanical construction drawings in AutoCAD, AutoCAD 3D and Revit.
- Experience with mechanical utility systems, including steam, hot water, chill water, and natural gas.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.