Contract position: A Architectural Designer is needed for a company that produces and markets pet food, treats and litter in the St. Louis, MO area. This role will support the Architectural Design of projects, as well as factory office projects. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Architectural Designer
Requirements for the Architectural Designer
- Draft industrial factory buildings and offices in Revit quickly and accurately.
- Work on all phases of a project from schematic design through construction documents.
- Prepare and create design drawings, construction drawings and details for industrial factory projects including industrial spaces and office spaces.
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree or certificate in Architecture.
- 5+ years of proficiency in Revit in a professional setting and ability to use AutoCAD, all in architectural design.
- Microsoft Excel and Work ability. Experience creating industrial architectural construction drawings in Revit.
- Experience with wood frame, steel frame and concrete structures.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.